Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromEric Stevens
Date07/24/2014 05:56 (07/24/2014 15:56)
Message-ID<gq01t95hjhsnud230uvksbg9tktesujqd2@4ax.com>
Followsnospam

rOn Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:04:15 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <dsc0t9t4b0sngoojiu56kpsojdmhte13r2@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

PeterN
And after several days you finally reluctantly admit in reference to Eric's comment about switches:

"as i said, i forgot about those. it was a mistake. big deal. besides, not all ipads have them anyway."

nospam
which did not exist on your 4s, so it's not even relevant.

once again, you're arguing just to argue.

furthermore, the presence of the magnetic switches that eric is talking about reinforces what i originally said. the magnetic reed switches are an example of internal switches, contrasted with the other buttons and switches which are external.

Eric Stevens
According to you, there are no such switches.

nospam
i said i forgot about the magnetic switches.

however, those switches *are* internal, whereas the others are not.

Eric Stevens
That there were internal switches in the iPad is what you denied.

nospam
try reading for a change:

i said i forgot about the magnetic switches. i said i forgot about the magnetic switches. i said i forgot about the magnetic switches. i said i forgot about the magnetic switches. i said i forgot about the magnetic switches.

You said that only after I raised the question.

and again, the magnetic switches are internal, whereas the ring/silent switch is *external*.

if you can't tell the difference between the two, then you're a lost cause.

You've lost track of the argument. In the context of my question (set by you) I can only have been referring to internal switches. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens