Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

PeterN
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromPeterN
Date07/23/2014 18:27 (07/23/2014 12:27)
Message-ID<lqonpi022p3@news6.newsguy.com>
Followupsnospam (39m) > PeterN

On 7/23/2014 3:41 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <220720141214516018%nospam@nospam.invalid>, nospam wrote:

<snip>

nospam
it was peter who brought up moving parts because he wants to argue.

No I wanted to correct your misstatement.

And after several days you finally reluctantly admit in reference to Eric's comment about switches:

"as i said, i forgot about those. it was a mistake. big deal. besides, not all ipads have them anyway."

We all know nosense starts arguments.

Sandman
Indeed, and while Peter had no idea if there were any moving parts in an iPhone, and was proven incorrect, Eric came along to try to help him out by claiming that there exists no external switches on any devices. :-D

And here we are, a couple of days later! :-D

-- PeterN

nospam (39m) > PeterN