Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

PeterN
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromPeterN
Date07/15/2014 01:20 (07/14/2014 19:20)
Message-ID<lq1ogi11ni7@news3.newsguy.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (26m)

On 7/14/2014 6:04 PM, nospam wrote:

nospam
In article <lq1i6501ju1@news3.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

Eric Stevens
I gave examples of where cloud outages and other problems _have_ resulted in the loss of data _from_the_cloud_storage_.

nospam
but that doesn't matter to the user.

they have the data locally and if the cloud service never comes back they sync to a new cloud service.

PeterN
That should read" Nobody except Nospam. Just check your response when I stated that any IT manager who relies solely on the cloud for storage should be fired.

nospam
if you were paying *any* attention at all to this thread, or even the post to which you replied to here, you'd realize that the entire point is that the cloud is *not* the sole repository for data.

You MIGHT be right if that discussion had taken place before, not after you made your asinine comment.

-- PeterN

nospam (26m)