Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

nospam
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
Fromnospam
Date07/16/2014 03:51 (07/15/2014 21:51)
Message-ID<150720142151516377%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (14h & 32m) > nospam

In article <lq486d0pp4@news1.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

PeterN
Funny. The problem with my old iPhone was a broken internal switch. The phone would turn on and off, but nothing could be accessed. According t the good folks at the Apple store the diagnostic code was a bad internal switch, or something like that. It cold not be repaired. Perhaps I should have sent nospam to argue with them.

nospam
the phone may not have been usable as a phone, but the *data* on it was not lost. it's still there.

PeterN
The data may have been there, but it could not be accessed. It would not sync with any computer. It could not be read by any computer. Not even at the Apple store.

nospam
your story keeps changing.

it won't sync with anything other than the computer to which it was first synced. once again, you don't know what you're talking about.

however, the data was there.

not only that, but a 'broken internal switch' isn't going to cause a sync failure.

the switches do *not* matter.

the apple store staff wanted to fix the phone so you could use it as a phone. that's to be expected.

PeterN
The folks in th Apple store disagree with you.

nospam
no. their job is to fix stuff, not recover them.

if you want data recovery, try <http://www.drivesavers.com/>.

PeterN
Once more yu have no idea WTF you are talking about.

i know *far* more about ios devices that you ever will.

And you selectively take comments out of context. But it doesn't matter. We all know what you are, and act accordingly.

nothing was removed. you are wrong again.

PeterN (14h & 32m) > nospam