Re: Eric will argue about e...

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Eric will argue about everything, for days (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
FromEric Stevens
Date08/01/2014 11:36 (08/01/2014 21:36)
Message-ID<inmmt9l9o0njg539imo4auirtq1jr143c6@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (21h & 36m) > Eric Stevens

On 1 Aug 2014 07:38:50 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <id3kt990vp2pk4cf9og34v8m86fnfjhekt@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens: Listen Dumb-brain

Eric Stevens
Give up the personal insults and deal with the presence of a Hall effect switch in the iPhone.

Sandman
Haha, did Eric, who resorted to calling me "Dumb-brain" (talk about five-year old insult) just tell *me* to give up the personal insults? This has got to go into the quote file! Precious!

Yeah folks, he really is this stupid.

Eric Stevens
I also told you to "deal with the presence of a Hall effect switch in the iPhone."

Sandman
Let me know if you ever have any plans of posting like an adult, Eric.

Eric Stevens
You are guy who has claimed that you admit when you have made mistakes you admit the fact and apologise for them.

Sandman
Every single time.

Eric Stevens
You are also the guy who claimed there are no switches in iPads.

Sandman
You are now lying.

You could have quoted your original article to prove that. In fact on 16 Jul 2014 10:14:52 in GMT Message-ID: <slrnlsckg6.pkj.mr@irc.sandman.net>you wrote:

"What "switch" was this? You say it's an internal component, and the topic was "moving parts" so you seem to imply that inside your iPhone there was a mechanical physically moving "switch" that was broken. Having seen the insides of many iPhones (I have a friend that repair them), I can assure you that no such switch exists."

OK. I can see that I had forgotten that you were confining yourdenial to the existence of mechanical switches. It would have been helpful if you could have remembered that the first (or second (or third (or fourth))) time I asked you about it.

Eric Stevens
I am the guy who pointed out to you that there is a Hall effect switch in iPads to put them to sleep and you have been desparately avoiding the subject ever since.

Sandman
It's a magnetic sensor. And you "pointed" that out in a post I totally ignored since you started it with a third grade personal attack, still quoted above.

You dragged that up from another topic in another thread and at that time it was a deserved mode of address for you.

Eric Stevens
Jerk.

Sandman
Another example of the extent of Eric's argumentation skills.

Don't you appreciate honesty? --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (21h & 36m) > Eric Stevens