Re: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Adobe's Low hanging .... ?
FromEric Stevens
Date07/31/2014 02:27 (07/31/2014 12:27)
Message-ID<b83jt951b859ns4l5hlv4kagq34oorjt13@4ax.com>

On 30 Jul 2014 15:18:31 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <inq6t91nbf4nsc6bppoehmldha4n1e6l4a@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Yes, the Apple USB power adapter isn't a battery charger. Glad we sorted that out.

Eric Stevens
Pardon me; I though there was only one of youcontributing to this thread. The other Sandman has just written

"You don't "apply" the USB *charger* from Apple to the battery, you connect it to a Lightning port."

The emphasis on 'charger' is mine.

Sandman
I think you forgot to attach a point to your post, Eric.

Eric Stevens
You call that thinking?

Sandman
I know the concept is foreign to you.

Just because you don't understand it. I suppose you can be excused if you were still concentrating on how you could respond to my question about the Hall effect switch in an iPad. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens