Re: iPad power supply unit ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: iPad power supply unit (was: Re: Adobe's Low hanging)
Message-ID<slrnlti4cm.ca5.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <rkr6t9h8s70uqc1dja15lqt1uk95ark47u@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
If you want to dispute these things with me I suggest argue with my comments and not something you have just made up.

Sandman
Keep running, Eric. It's what you do best.

Eric Stevens
If you want to dispute these things with me I suggest you argue with my comments and not something you have just made up.

Sandman
No need to post again and again that you're running away, Eric.

Eric Stevens
Anyone who has had the patience to follow this will know that you have edited and twisted what I said for your own purposes. I am happy to engage in honest debate but there seems to be no hope of that from you.

I've never seen you engage in any honest debate ever in this group, Eric.

-- Sandman[.net]