Re: Lenses and sharpening

Sandman
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Message-ID<slrnm1nlvn.b9l.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <mtmm1athqh2oaeti59euriqqfcurbqaieh@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
Leaving out the question of native language, what experience or training have you had to qualify you to dispute Floyd and my use of the term "reversible process"?

Sandman
Since you have been spouting irrelevant nonsense about thermodynamics, and Floyd thinks JPG compression is reversible, I am not interested in either of your incorrect views of the term. I am telling you what the correct usage and definition means when it pertains to the current topic - image processing.

Eric Stevens
Floyd's usage of 'reversible process' applies directly to image processing.

Of course - and I have been educating you about what a reversible process is when it is applied to image processing. Both you and Floyd are grossly mistaken, which is of course no surprise.

You would understand this if you had had any training in a relevant subject.

Ironic.

-- Sandman[.net]