Re: Is RGB to Lab lossy? -...

nospam
SubjectRe: Is RGB to Lab lossy? - was(Re: Lenses and sharpening)
Fromnospam
Date10/07/2014 23:26 (10/07/2014 17:26)
Message-ID<071020141726316671%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (17h & 53m)

In article <m0ss8a02fq3@news1.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter@verizon.net> wrote:

PeterN
I gaae him some common uses. He typically uses "edge case' to give him wriggle room.

nospam
wrong again.

what i call an edge case is an edge case and what you're calling common can be done *without* lab more easily and with better quality results.

in other words, you're blaming others for your own lack of knowledge and unwillingness to learn.

PeterN
Well then explain with facts and detail. Warning. I have Dan's book and will use it as a reference.

nospam
that's your problem. dan is wrong and reading his books has led you astray.

if you read other books, you'll see that they consistently prove just how much of an idiot dan really is. i've mentioned two such books in this thread and other books in other threads.

PeterN
The procedures in his book work just fine for me, and others. <http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=18308>

I presented proof. As usual, you have presented nothing. You want to persist., go argue with yourself.

you provided your personal preference, not proof.

PeterN (17h & 53m)