Re: Lenses and sharpening

nospam
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Fromnospam
Date10/01/2014 03:33 (09/30/2014 21:33)
Message-ID<300920142133552592%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (13h & 17m)

In article <m0fhqs05ma@news4.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter@verizon.net> wrote:

nospam
you're trying to claim that somehow the math for the rgb->lab transform has somehow changed in the time the article has been written. that's absurd. it hasn't. only an idiot would make that claim.

Eric Stevens
From what I have read, I suspect the actual colour working space inside Photoshop may have changed somewhere about CS2. That *would* affect the transforms in and out of that space.

PeterN
Stop annoying noense with facts.

look at that. another pejorative.

in another post, you said:

Once again your use of a pejortive proves you are sick and have a need to keep arguing. this link may help you.

as usual, you fling them first. you're a lying hypocrite.

PeterN (13h & 17m)