Re: Lenses and sharpening

nospam
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Fromnospam
Date10/01/2014 21:39 (10/01/2014 15:39)
Message-ID<011020141539099420%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (6m)

In article <m0h4bq02pi4@news1.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter@verizon.net> wrote:

PeterN
Absent such proof I trust Dan Margulies's opinion, more than yours. p\Peroid.

nospam
dan marguilis is wrong. period.

the link you keep referring to proves he is wrong, which means you didn't read it.

it also means you are wrong (no surprise there) and you once again demonstrate how much of a blithering idiot you are.

PeterN
I would have to be one to accept your "proof."

you're not the final arbiter of what is true or not.

the fact is that rgb->lab->rgb is a lossy operation. period.

mathematics is not going to change because you have not accepted the proof, one of which was in the link you refuse to read.

PeterN (6m)