Re: Lenses and sharpening

nospam
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Fromnospam
Date09/20/2014 05:51 (09/19/2014 23:51)
Message-ID<190920142351480660%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (1h & 9m)

In article <lhsp1atceq8is7jjri2s52jqukk40abvng@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
When I (and Floyd) say 'fully reversible' we are using a very specific meaning.

nospam
and everyone else is using a different meaning, one which both of you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge.

Eric Stevens
Good Lord. What on earth do you think I have been doing!

certainly not that.

Floyd used a very specific meaning the significance of which you have been ignoring from the outset.

nope. i didn't ignore it at all.

You have insisted in trying to force on him an entirely different meaning which, if accepted, would have him saying something entirely different.

also false.

But you have turned your face away from what he was trying to say ...

nope.

if there's anyone who has turned their faces it's you and floyd.

Eric Stevens (1h & 9m)