Re: Lenses and sharpening

nospam
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Fromnospam
Date09/21/2014 02:38 (09/20/2014 20:38)
Message-ID<200920142038288988%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (38m) > nospam

In article <bk6s1ad0ctlviiouoccaoskffaqmbpl16a@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

nospam
<http://www.logbookwasilla.com/logbookwasilla/2013/11/20/iphone-a-camer

Savageduck
a-to-

nospam
laugh-at.html> "This is the camera I have been using lately," I said as I pulled my iPhone out of my pocket and framed him on my screen. He sat there waiting expectantly, as he had misunderstood and thought I was going to show him a picture on my phone of whatever fancy camera I am now using. Then Floyd realized I had I had just taken his picture with my iPhone and it was the camera I was talking about. He burst out laughing. I took another shot.

Eric Stevens
I think I would laugh in the same circumstances.

nospam
why?

the camera in the 5s is very good, and *far* more portable than a nikon d3 or d4 with multiple lenses.

Eric Stevens
If I have to explain a joke to you it ceases to be funny.

what makes you think he was joking?

i'm quite sure his iphone 5s really is the camera he has been using lately.