Re: Lenses and sharpening

Sandman
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Message-ID<slrnm1tape.uqn.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsFloyd L. Davidson (1h & 8m) > Sandman
Eric Stevens (12h & 28m) > Sandman

In article <t03s1atqlub50ec92bu1u73pra4ettn4th@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman
You failed again. Are you jusyt wildly googling and hoping that something will support your incorrect claims? Seems that way.

Eric Stevens
"Maximum entropy method in image processing".

Has nothing to do with thermodynamics, Eric. You know, the ignorant claim you made that I was laghing at?

Naah. That's got nothing to do with image processing

It has nothing to do with *thermodynamics* you old fool.

at least not in your limited range of knowledge. But I bet there are guys at Adobe who understand all this.

Yeah, let's see some quotes from the guys at Adobe and how they are applying thermodynamics to their gaussian blur tool.

Duh, you just stumbled over your self again.

-- Sandman[.net]