Re: Lenses and sharpening

Sandman
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Message-ID<slrnm1nmfs.b9l.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (18h & 56m) > Sandman

In article <u0km1ahnf0t3bmf4s90kv8d2sa3hl54mgr@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Savageduck
Actually, I am not replacing anything, and in an odd way I am not *reversing* the effect of any of those sharpening methods. I am readjusting the parameters, and in making that readjustment I can end up in any state, including the original so I can produce another version. In fact I am not even going to go through the pointless esoteric exercise of working on that saved JPEG, it will remain as a snapshot of the state of the working image file when it was saved.

Eric Stevens
If you are still talking about Lightroom, the edited image is only created when it is exported.

Incorrect.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (18h & 56m) > Sandman