Re: Lenses and sharpening

Sandman
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Message-ID<slrnm1l6u1.881.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (40m) > Sandman

In article <psjk1apg1qvs66hku8ri8cmv3sl308ksc7@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Savageduck
If you make the adjustments in Photoshop with a non-destructive workflow there is no use of sidecar files or catalog entries as in Lightroom.

Eric Stevens
True, but this has nothing to do with whether a process is reversible or not.

nospam
if it can be reversed, then it's reversible.

since you finally agree that adjustments made in photoshop can be reversed, then it's reversible.

Eric Stevens
I don't know of any operations in Photoshop which are reversible in the strict sense that Floyd was using the term.

All of them are reversible, in every sense of the term.

Some aaspects of smart objects might be, but I don't know enough about them yet to venture an opinion.

We know you don't. That's why we are educating you guys about what can be done with modern software.

-- Sandman[.net]