Re: Lenses and sharpening

Sandman
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Message-ID<slrnm1nl51.b9l.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (17h & 48m) > Sandman

In article <ld4n1a1cmj32ak5ua8fl5s515112u8ljh7@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

nospam
which means the changes are reversible.

Eric Stevens
You are not reversing the changes: you are substituting for them.

Removing an effect reverses it 100%. No substitution involved. You are confused.

nospam
not only do i realize it but that's what i've been saying all along.

you are *so* confused.

Eric Stevens
And I have pointed out that you cannot reverse a change which has not actually been made. Even if it is reversible, you can't reverse something before you have done it.

No one has talked about reversing things you haven't done. We've been discussing Lightroom, where you can reverse everything you have done.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (17h & 48m) > Sandman