Re: Lenses and sharpening

nospam
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Fromnospam
Date09/20/2014 16:56 (09/20/2014 10:56)
Message-ID<200920141056474919%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsFloyd L. Davidson

In article <877g0yqyfs.fld@barrow.com>, Floyd L. Davidson <floyd@apaflo.com>wrote:

Eric Stevens
You can't do that if the original sharpening was USM as it is not fully reversible.

Floyd L. Davidson
That is exactly the point. It just is not reversible.

Sandman
That is, if you're using antique software and know nothing about modern software, in which case everything is 100% reversible. But hey, that's life on a 486 PC running ancient linux.

Floyd L. Davidson
Here we go again, poor Sandman is jealous of the equipment I use. Apparently also jealous of the software too.

why would anyone be jealous? your choice of hardware and software is the most limited of any desktop system.

anything you can do can be done faster and more efficiently on a modern system, along with a world of other options unavailable to you.