Re: Lenses and sharpening

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
FromEric Stevens
Date09/23/2014 03:06 (09/23/2014 13:06)
Message-ID<2qh12aljtm5vfc2b0a72gevmho0u26klv0@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (5m)

On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:55:01 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <ugc12a9qaga5nk5ekvgrfp1kc94fr7bo9p@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
He probably didn't notice that the tail of the URL had wrapped.

nospam
it does not matter if the url wrapped or not.

the url is properly delimited so that software can detect the entire url and present it as a clickable link, regardless of embedded linebreaks.

he has been caught lying once again.

Eric Stevens
Don't be daft. Most usenet readers don't handle a wrapped URL properly.

nospam
<>delimiters is nothing new. anything that doesn't handle it is broken.

it's also not hard to manually reassemble it anyway.

With Agent, all I do is set up a reply. In that mode I can edit the broken URL and Agent doesn't care how long it is. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

nospam (5m)