Re: Lenses and sharpening

Floyd L. Davidson
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
FromFloyd L. Davidson
Date09/21/2014 08:59 (09/20/2014 22:59)
Message-ID<87tx41pifo.fld@barrow.com>
FollowsSavageduck

Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
BTW: That was a quotation of Floyd's words above, not Frank Dodd's. Here is some of what he said which disagreed with that Alaskan proposition.

"I know of no street photographer who would not call this statement delusional. Your saying Ansel Adams moonrise photo is street photography I know of no street photographer who would not also call this statement delusional. Your uncalled-for personal attacks on Chris and on me. Your very strange inability to hear what anyone else is saying to you in any forum. Being called out as the pathological liar of your hometown, Barrow, Alaska Others can do as they wish, but I've put you on my ignore list. Good bye"

The first thing to note is that citing something like the webpage of David Eves, as is done above, is a clear indication that the writer is projecting his own delusion. Same with what you did!

You aren't citing an authority in this case either. Just the opposite.

You're not interested in truth or learning.

-- Floyd L. Davidson http://www.apaflo.com/ Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska) floyd@apaflo.com