Re: Lenses and sharpening

Sandman
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Message-ID<slrnm1vkfk.3ss.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (12h & 43m) > Sandman

In article <l6ju1ap2gt4oarggc5a0jh0n8irdeml5li@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
No, quite correct. See, for example: http://tinyurl.com/mbrhs3e

Sandman
Again, thermodynamics have nothing to do with image processing.

Eric Stevens
A *lot* of people don't agree with you.

Sandman
Incorrect.

Eric Stevens
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/adobe-media-server/articles/h264_encoding.html

Not a single word about thermodynamics, also has nothibng to with with image processing.

http://www.johnloomis.org/ece563/notes/basics/entropy/entropy.html "In the case of an image ... "

Not a single word about thermodynamics, also has nothing to do with image processing

http://brainacle.com/calculating-image-entropy-with-python-how-and-why.html

Not a single word about thermodynamics, also has nothing to do with using maximum entropy in image processing.

http://www.esrf.eu/computing/Forum/imgCIF/PAPER/entropy.html

Not a single word about thermodynamics, also has nothing to do with image processing.

http://www.naturephotographers.net/articles0808/ip0808-1.html

First link that quotes the second law of thermodynamics, but alas - it has nothing to do with neither image processing or using maximum entropy in image processing. This is a text about artistically interesting images based on their percieved entropy.

You can carry on from there.

My god, this was the hardest you've ever failed thus far. You have to stop google-linking stuff you haven't looked at yourself even.

This is what happens when you spout off about things you know nothing about, you're reduced to google like crazy to try to find *something* that may related to what you think you're saying.

Sandman
You're flailing, Eric.

Eric Stevens
And you are way out of your depth.

Sandman
Ironic.

Eric Stevens
Like an anchor.

Indeed. There is no way to recover from this, I'm afraid. You'll forever be the clueless moron that has to comment on things he knows nothing about. I won't claim you had any credibility before this, because you didn't, but you sure went the extra mile to make sure no one ever mistakes you for having it.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (12h & 43m) > Sandman