Re: Is RGB to Lab lossy? -...

nospam
SubjectRe: Is RGB to Lab lossy? - was(Re: Lenses and sharpening)
Fromnospam
Date10/07/2014 23:26 (10/07/2014 17:26)
Message-ID<071020141726306608%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (17h & 50m)

In article <m0ssdf12fq3@news1.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter@verizon.net> wrote:

PeterN
You have never noticed the ease of a color change in LAB, compared to making a similar color change in RGB.

YOu have never brought out color using LAB that could not easily be brought out in RGB.

nospam
nonsense.

you just don't know how to do it in rgb.

PeterN
Well let's see a FACTUAL comparison.

nospam
read the books i've already mentioned.

you won't, because you only want to argue.

PeterN
Show some proof. As I said earlier, I just want to keep people from believing your nonsense.

read the books. they go into vastly more detail than i care to.

You have never proven a thing, except yur favorite line.

i don't need to prove 2=2.

PeterN (17h & 50m)