Re: Lenses and sharpening

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
FromEric Stevens
Date09/18/2014 05:25 (09/18/2014 15:25)
Message-ID<psjk1apg1qvs66hku8ri8cmv3sl308ksc7@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
FollowupsSandman (5h & 12m) > Eric Stevens

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 06:13:40 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <3qki1allrd41jsqkih658nt3lof67bh3er@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Savageduck
If you make the adjustments in Photoshop with a non-destructive workflow there is no use of sidecar files or catalog entries as in Lightroom.

Eric Stevens
True, but this has nothing to do with whether a process is reversible or not.

nospam
if it can be reversed, then it's reversible.

since you finally agree that adjustments made in photoshop can be reversed, then it's reversible.

I don't know of any operations in Photoshop which are reversible in the strict sense that Floyd was using the term. Some aaspects of smart objects might be, but I don't know enough about them yet to venture an opinion. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (5h & 12m) > Eric Stevens