Re: Lenses and sharpening

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
FromEric Stevens
Date09/21/2014 03:34 (09/21/2014 13:34)
Message-ID<mmas1atejphaqv99hb2cv9i1mddfgs3aer@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
FollowupsSavageduck (26m) > Eric Stevens
nospam (34m) > Eric Stevens

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 20:38:30 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <pm6s1a5nt7enc9au0c70b3nkk6j3cge7ph@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
Naah. That's got nothing to do with image processing, at least not in your limited range of knowledge. But I bet there are guys at Adobe who understand all this.

nospam
i bet there are guys (and gals) at adobe who understand that a non-destructive workflow is reversible and laugh at all the bullshit being spewed here.

Eric Stevens
I'm sure they do.

nospam
so you finally agree it's reversible. amazing.

I've never denied it. It's just that it's not fully reversible in the strict sense that Floyd used it. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens