Re: Lenses and sharpening

PeterN
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
FromPeterN
Date10/01/2014 02:23 (09/30/2014 20:23)
Message-ID<m0fhhp05i8@news4.newsguy.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (1h & 10m) > PeterN

On 9/30/2014 2:21 PM, nospam wrote:

nospam
In article <m0c13t09k1@news1.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter@verizon.net> wrote:

PeterN
I forgot to mention the age of the article,

nospam
no you didn't.

PeterN
Show me where

nospam
one cannot prove a negative.

PeterN
IOW. You made another unprovable statement. I said that I did not mention hte dae of an articel. YOu said I did. I asked where. The only thing unprovable is the truth of your statement.

nospam
i said you didn't *forget*, not that it matters since the date is completely irrelevant and you know it. it's nothing more than a diversion because you are completely full of shit.

PeterN
If it doesn't matter, why do you bring it up.

nospam
you're the one who brought it up.

you're trying to claim that somehow the math for the rgb->lab transform has somehow changed in the time the article has been written. that's absurd. it hasn't. only an idiot would make that claim.

PeterN
Once again your use of a pejortive proves you are sick and have a need to keep arguing. this link may help you.

<http://www.psych.org/>

nospam
take your own advice. you're the one who drops the first pejoratives.

Assuming argumento that you are right, whish is irelevant, you remind me of my kids when they were in first grade.

"she started it."

-- PeterN

nospam (1h & 10m) > PeterN