Re: Lenses and sharpening

PeterN
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
FromPeterN
Date09/24/2014 00:09 (09/23/2014 18:09)
Message-ID<lvsr2g22u6m@news4.newsguy.com>
FollowsEric Stevens

On 9/22/2014 7:34 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:08:45 -0700, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
On 2014-09-22 20:13:24 +0000, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>said:

Eric Stevens
On 22 Sep 2014 07:29:43 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Savageduck
<< Le Snip >>

Sandman
Indeed. There is no way to recover from this, I'm afraid. You'll forever be the clueless moron that has to comment on things he knows nothing about. I won't claim you had any credibility before this, because you didn't, but you sure went the extra mile to make sure no one ever mistakes you for having it.

Eric Stevens
There should be some nett merit in talking to you but I'm fraid there isn't. This time when you go down you will stay down.

->PLONK <-

Savageduck
This is going to be interesting.

Eric Stevens
It should be quieter.

Now I can get my goat back. :-)

No you can make some goat cheese, if it was not a billy goat.

-- PeterN