Re: Lenses and sharpening

nospam
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Fromnospam
Date09/24/2014 20:34 (09/24/2014 14:34)
Message-ID<240920141434590688%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (2d, 5h & 42m) > nospam

In article <lvu11p02s5m@news3.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter@verizon.net> wrote:

PeterN
I noticed and was hoping nosense would have conducted his own exeriments. I went back and forth and saw no change in output. Proof of a concept includes statement of the methodology, together with a display of the results, in such manner that anyone can reproduce the results. When the claiment resorts to name calling, there can be little realistic hope of proof.

I forgot to mention the age of the article,

nospam
no you didn't.

PeterN
and that several versions of PS have come and gove.

nospam
that does not matter because the math hasn't changed.

you're weaseling.

PeterN
That article is no proof of anything current.

nospam
in other words, you admit that you're full of shit.

PeterN
ou made the statement, failed to provide any rational proof. Your use of the perjorative is prof that you are nothing but a troll.

projection.

*you* are the one who made the first pejorative remark and proof was provided all along anyway.

you're so full of shit.

PeterN (2d, 5h & 42m) > nospam