Re: Lenses and sharpening

Sandman
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Message-ID<slrnm1ltvd.93o.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (7h & 15m) > Sandman

In article <bg8l1a97jt385u28t6d063kdfqmjtdch24@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
Not in the strictly technical sense in which Floyd was using the term.

Sandman
Yes, in a very strictly technical sense. In every sense of the word.

Eric Stevens
I disagree with you.

Your agreement isn't necessary for facts to be true.

Floyd disagrees with you.

Floyd will disagree with anything factual.

Leaving out the question of native language, what experience or training have you had to qualify you to dispute Floyd and my use of the term "reversible process"?

Since you have been spouting irrelevant nonsense about thermodynamics, and Floyd thinks JPG compression is reversible, I am not interested in either of your incorrect views of the term. I am telling you what the correct usage and definition means when it pertains to the current topic - image processing.

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (7h & 15m) > Sandman