Re: Lenses and sharpening

Sandman
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Message-ID<slrnm1qr8s.inb.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsFloyd L. Davidson

In article <87k34yr3uq.fld@barrow.com>, Floyd L. Davidson wrote:

Savageduck
This was a discussion which when it came up in rec.photo.digital fell apart quite quickly when Floyd told Tony Cooper he was wrong regarding "Street Photography". It seems he also tried to fly his concept in dpreview forums. <http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/50358552>

Floyd L. Davidson
Actually "my" concept of Street Photography is rather well accepted by people who understand Street Photography.

Hahahaha!

It's hard for some people to swallow because it shoots down individual nich theories used to prop themselves up by excluding everything they can than is different than they are as a means of promoting themselves.

That's adorable!

Savageduck
Then there is this Barrow local who seems to have issues with Floyd. <http://majikimaje.com/WordPress/2010/04/28/floyd-davidson-barrows-pathological-liar/>

Floyd L. Davidson
Then there are also facts. That is not a Barrow resident. And anyone who reads what he says (about almost anything) should easily be able to determine that David Eves has serious mental issues.

That may be so - but there is no denying that the way he describes you fit every single thing we know about you.

You're ignorant, you're a liar, you're technically challenged, you make up stuff as you go along, you babble about things you know nothing about.

If you can't, and try to foist that URL off as something credible, it does suggest that you have serious issues with judgement and there is no topic on which anything you say should ever be take seriously. Either you are unable to distinguish fact from fiction or you have no integrity and do not care about the veracity of what you say.

Haha, best reply ever!

By citing clearly non-credible information as if it were, what you have done is provide evidence that you are not different than Mr. Eves. Next you'll be citing Ed Conrad, or some whacko posting political trash on 20 different non-political newsgroups.

Ah, another person that have pegged you for who you are, I presume. No need, we already know plenty about your incompetence here, Floyd.

-- Sandman[.net]