Re: Lenses and sharpening

Sandman
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Message-ID<slrnm1l5hu.881.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsFloyd L. Davidson

In article <87tx45v1px.fld@barrow.com>, Floyd L. Davidson wrote:

Eric Stevens
If you want to argue with what he said then you have to use the same meaning that he did.

nospam
i used the common meaning of the term reversible.

Floyd L. Davidson
Look up the common meaning of the term "reversible process", and stop making absurd claims.

Yes, you should indeed look it up. I did paste it in earlier, but there were more than four words, so I understand that it had you confused. Here it is again, have an adult walk you through it:

reversible adjective able to be reversed, in particular: • (of the effects of a process or condition) capable of being reversed so that the previous state or situation is restored

You're welcome.

Your problem is not knowing what we are talking about, even now after all this discussion and effort to explain it.

Why is it that all your comments about others are 100% about yourself?

nospam
he is using his own narrow definition and intentionally dismissing *anything* else.

Floyd L. Davidson
Because a typical dictionary may have 14 meanings for a word is not a license for a reader to choose which one to abuse. The *writer* chooses, not the reader.

Words have meaning, if you learn to use them correctly, then we won't make fun of your ignorance, Floyd.

-- Sandman[.net]