Re: Lenses and sharpening

Sandman
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
Message-ID<slrnm2057f.671.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <o3tv1ah6pptafujqe174qt2h6rerm11phl@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens
Dunno about Gaussian blur but they seem to be heavily into this sort of thing in their advanced output techniques. See http://tinyurl.com/p2l3u9x It's built into Photoshop for the user to get at. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Sandman
Why can't you READ, Eric? I am asking you to show me how Adobe applies *THERMODYNAMICS* in *IMAGE PROCESSING*. I'm using caps here, perhaps it'll be easier for you to read?

Eric Stevens
First, convince me you are capable of understanding. How far does your present knowledge extend.

It's the other way around, Eric. You're the one that needs to convince others that you have the first clue. Every single thing you've said in this thread has been shot down.

Sandman
And a book by Brad Dayley is not information from Adobe, you confused old man.

Eric Stevens
Are you saying he made it up?

Made what up? I'm correctly stating that a book from him isn't information from Adobe. And this is your reply? Seriously?

Are you really saying that this is information from Adobe, then? That would be fun.

The truth of the matter is that you were not previously aware of the use within Photoshop and have been caught flat footed. Now all you have left is abuse and bluster.

The use of...what? Thermodynamics? You're right, I wasn't previously aware of that, and I am currently not aware of that, since you have been hilariously unable to substantiate that claim of yours.

-- Sandman[.net]