Re: Lenses and sharpening

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Lenses and sharpening
FromEric Stevens
Date09/20/2014 05:26 (09/20/2014 15:26)
Message-ID<lhsp1atceq8is7jjri2s52jqukk40abvng@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (25m) > Eric Stevens

On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:43:50 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <dlip1atj87lout9dl7fl5eje2uaddfdril@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Eric Stevens
When I (and Floyd) say 'fully reversible' we are using a very specific meaning.

nospam
and everyone else is using a different meaning, one which both of you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge.

Good Lord. What on earth do you think I have been doing!

Floyd used a very specific meaning the significance of which you have been ignoring from the outset. You have insisted in trying to force on him an entirely different meaning which, if accepted, would have him saying something entirely different. But you have turned your face away from what he was trying to say ... --

Regards,

Eric Stevens