Re: Ideological differences...

ed
SubjectRe: Ideological differences between big 3 german, americans and jap trash
Fromed
Date02/27/2014 17:38 (02/27/2014 08:38)
Message-ID<f3ffac63-bba4-4b5d-b2b3-77ad4980d9ba@googlegroups.com>
FollowsI hate front wheel drive, send most torque to the rear, please

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 2:25:53 AM UTC-8, I hate front wheel drive, send most torque to the rear, please wrote: ...

I hate front wheel drive, send most torque to the rear, please
I'm sure there are rural areas where you might need them but I haven't see a single place in densely populated kaulifornia where you might be hurting for an SUV. It makes zero sense to pay for a behemoth like that in there.

california's population is heavily concentrated in a few areas; most areas aren't very densely populated at all: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/California_population_map.png

even just outside the major megapolis regions, population drops off quickly- this is in los angeles county, about 20 miles from los angeles city proper: http://www.atwistedweb.com/images/IMAG0066.jpg http://www.atwistedweb.com/images/IMAG0038.jpg