Re: Ideological differences...

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
SubjectRe: Ideological differences between big 3 german, americans and jap trash
FromBrake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
Date02/21/2014 17:49 (02/21/2014 19:49)
Message-ID<le8036$sgj$2@dont-email.me>
FollowsLloyd E Parsons
FollowupsNashton (22h & 16m)

On 2/21/14, 16:28, Lloyd E Parsons wrote:

Lloyd E Parsons
On 2014-02-21 12:48:36 +0000, -hh said:

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
A4 have relatively soft suspensers (soft enough to make me swear nearly evry time I taxi as my apartment complex taxiways over the lying cops and hit the cops with the undercarriage). But it retains composure taking turns. I dunno if it got swaybars worthy of a teenage hardon or what, but it's not your average buick boat rolling into every turn no matter how mildly taken. And it does not squat on starts. And it does not dive during braking. Go figure out how zee Germans managed those feats.

-hh
The A4 does some, as will any vehicle that doesn't have a dynamically controlled active suspension technology. In any event, your option on Buicks as being sloppy old boats is a dated one; in fact, the model that Lloyd bought _has_ a German designed suspension system courtesy of Opal which isn't shabby. True, might not be as sharply turned as others, but the old high seas "Boat" paradigm is dead.

Lloyd E Parsons
Yes, the 'boat' ride is gone in the Buicks of today. I drove both the Encore cross-over and Verano, neither resembled my 2009 LaCrosse's soft ride nor did they corner the same.

Right, they fixed the ride, but now you've got problems with the fucking understeer, cause the fucking thing got fwd.

Premium car? No fucking way.

Nashton (22h & 16m)