Re: As with our trolls, the...

Nashton
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the moron
FromNashton
Date02/18/2014 13:15 (02/18/2014 08:15)
Message-ID<ldvitj$vkp$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsBrake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
Followups-hh (2h & 29m) > Nashton

On 2014-02-18 7:15 AM, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC wrote:

Lloyd E Parsons
including a TDI model. The one option I didn't see on VWs unless you want to spend way more than I think they're worth is automatic climate control. I really like that.

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
Gawd, I hate it with passion. get an audi (there is no climate controle remove option) and you will hate it too (in winter anyway, in summer it works fine, in winter there is no fucking in-between "outside cold" and "18C" so I'm wearing fucking parka and don't want no fucking 18C inside the cabin. It's way too hot for me.

Sorry? Works just fine here. What are you talking about?

)

Besides with Audi A4 onwards you get a decent awd for not that much over a baseline fwd whereas on VW it's an (expensive) option.

Decent?

LOL

Oh, to fend off the OT content: Apple, stop fucking guess what users want. The dumber the software the better. I don't expect /bin/ls to make coffee in the morning.

-hh (2h & 29m) > Nashton