Re: Haldex is a piece of sh...

David Fritzinger
SubjectRe: Haldex is a piece of shit, woncha agree
FromDavid Fritzinger
Date02/25/2014 15:11 (02/25/2014 09:11)
Message-ID<dfritzin-1ABBD9.09113625022014@news.eternal-september.org>
FollowsNashton
FollowupsBrake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC (2h & 51m)

In article <lehtrq$dt$1@dont-email.me>, Nashton <nonna@nana.ca>wrote:

Nashton
On 2014-02-24 10:31 AM, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC wrote:

[snip]

This is not a rigorous test, no matter what you think, "Dave."

Are you assuming that Brake Dive... is me? If so, you are sadly mistaken. First, I always post under the same name, and do nothing to hide who I actually am. Second, I'm not going to talk much about different torque vectoring systems, since I don't claim to know much about them. And, unlike you, who will pontificate on any subject, so long as you think it make you look good (i.e "my stuff is better than your stuff"), I try not to post unless I can make a contribution. Albeit, much of the time those posts are to show how wrong you are, but that is also a contribution to the group. 8^)