Re: Ideological differences...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Ideological differences between big 3 german, americans and jap trash
FromAlan Baker
Date03/02/2014 17:09 (03/02/2014 08:09)
Message-ID<levl2u$8sf$2@news.datemas.de>
FollowsLloyd E Parsons

On 2014-03-02 13:46:04 +0000, Lloyd E Parsons said:

Lloyd E Parsons

Nashton
On 2014-02-26 1:07 PM, ed wrote:

ed
On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:36:59 AM UTC-8, David Fritzinger wrote:

David Fritzinger
In article <lekofq$ho8$1@dont-email.me>,

ed

David Fritzinger
A friend of mine drives a Boxter. When I sit in the car, my head sticks up over the windshield, meaning that wet weather driving wouldn't be a whole lot of fun.

ed

David Fritzinger
Never tried an RX-8, but I have tried to sit in a Miata, which was even worse.

ed
do you have short legs and a long torso? i'm just a smidge over 6', and had no problem with a miata, and i know several guys that are 6'2" - 6'-3" who can fit without much issue.

don't know the year boxster your buddy has, but the 987 boxsters have noticeably more room than the 986s.. not sure about the 981, but cars tend to grow, so that's probably even better. :D

Nashton
Perhaps because you're a scrawny little 6' something. ;) I can sit in a Miata, but since my shoulders are super wide, it felt really cramped.

Lloyd E Parsons
I test drove a Miata once. And I have to agree with you, they feel cramped to me.

These days they are completely out of the picture since I don't have the flexibility I used to for getting into or out of them. :)

Thankfully, I'm still flexible enough and at just under 5'10", I fit great.

-)