Re: As with our trolls, the...

-hh
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the morons wh
From-hh
Date02/21/2014 23:52 (02/21/2014 14:52)
Message-ID<33eddab0-9822-417e-9db7-053d29cb904f@googlegroups.com>
FollowsAlan Baker

On Friday, February 21, 2014 5:16:43 PM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
On 2014-02-21 21:36:11 +0000, Nashton said:

Nashton
As far as Audi goes, most of the component sharing ends with the A3 and I'll give you the A4.

Even though the same evidence has been shown for the Q7 ... "CHECK!"

Beyond that, they don't share more than 10%, at *most* with anything VW or Skoda, which according to more reliable surveys, is one of the best European brands as far as reliability goes.

Alan Baker
A "fact" you don't even try to support...

Nor does he admit that he previously had claimed "NONE".

Perhaps his strategy is to admit to an additional 10% per week? If that's the case, then he's got two more weeks of backsliding to go for the Audi Q5's forthcoming 2015 non-Audi MLB stable-mate:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Group_MLB_platform>

-hh