Rowing rowing down the boat...

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
SubjectRowing rowing down the boat gently by the sea
FromBrake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
Date02/21/2014 13:16 (02/21/2014 15:16)
Message-ID<le7g31$rb8$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsNashton
FollowupsNashton (8h & 33m) > Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC

On 2/20/14, 23:57, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
On 02-20-14 6:51 AM, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC wrote:

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
[snip]

Nashton
What is wrong with Mac users? Are you oblivious to the term "value for your money?"

David Fritzinger
You really are quite the hypocrite, aren't you? Especially since you apparently have no idea of BMW, Audi, or VW prices in the US.

Lloyd E Parsons
For me, the BMW and Audi would be a hard sell even if I wanted them as sales and service are not very close by at all. For VW as of a couple of weeks ago, we now have a local dealer.

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
That's why I got an audi. Push comes to shove you can service it at a local VW dealer which are way more plentiful than audi dealers (I have 1 audi dealer in a city of 2 million and another one is just opening up vs something like 7 vw dealers).

With Audi you get (as expected) the cabin noise levels you'd expect from an american car (something as expected you've found lacking in VW).

Nashton
Really?

Clarify. You are disputing which part of my statement

1. VW is on average is noiser than an audi.

2. audi cabin noise level are comparable to cabin noise level in an typical american sofa on wheels

3. by extension, VWs are on average a louder than detroit wheeling boats (see 1 and 2)

?