Re: Ideological differences...

David Fritzinger
SubjectRe: Ideological differences between big 3 german, americans and jap trash
FromDavid Fritzinger
Date02/27/2014 16:50 (02/27/2014 10:50)
Message-ID<dfritzin-0C5C5C.10501227022014@news.eternal-september.org>
FollowsI hate front wheel drive, send most torque to the rear, please
Followups-hh (1h & 45m) > David Fritzinger

In article <len81p$1q6$1@dont-email.me>, "I hate front wheel drive, send most torque to the rear, please" <isquat@gmail.com>wrote:

I hate front wheel drive, send most torque to the rear, please
On 2/27/14, 13:35, -hh wrote:

-hh
(Previously posting as Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC), "I hate front wheel drive, send most torque to the rear, please" subsequently wrote:

I hate front wheel drive, send most torque to the rear, please
On 2/26/14, 21:05, -hh wrote:

-hh
Understandable. I believe that what transpired was that markets have to adapt to changing consumer interests and they were confronted with the decision...With the popularity growth of SUVs then (and continuing to today), a product that was more utilitarian looked like a good opportunity...

I hate front wheel drive, send most torque to the rear, please
To tell the truth a ute makes a whole lot of sense where I live than a bottom scrubber such as cayman and 911 or even 4 seater panamera.

-hh
Perhaps individually so, but from a larger holistic view of society, such a shift carries connotations that our transportation infrastructure is regressing ... which is a very bad sign.

I hate front wheel drive, send most torque to the rear, please
Well, I live in a russia protectorate (Byelorussia to be exact). 911 and panamera are better suited for US and possibly canada as well as most of the western europe where potholes are not prevalent and you are not forced to climb curbs just to make a turn in the tight confinements of an apartment complex parking "lot" designed and implemented by the fucking morons and littered by cars due to lack of any semblance of parking enforcement.

Potholes are not prevalent? Try driving on the roads in NJ and NY at the present time. Many roads look as if they were in a war zone, and many, many people are losing tires, wheels and suspensions because of potholes they have driven through. [snip]

-hh (1h & 45m) > David Fritzinger