Re: As with our trolls, the...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the
FromAlan Baker
Date03/02/2014 00:03 (03/01/2014 15:03)
Message-ID<letovn$cn7$2@news.datemas.de>
FollowsNashton

On 2014-03-01 15:55:46 +0000, Nashton said:

Nashton

Lloyd E Parsons
On 2014-02-21 15:14:00 +0000, -hh said:

-hh
Nashton wrote:

Nashton
Lloyd E Parsons wrote:

Lloyd E Parsons
sms said:

Wonderful. Nasty is on a low mileage lease which is what I said saves money if the mileage is OK.

Nashton
Wow, you guys are really intrigued by my life and finances.

Probably because you insist on bragging about them...

Have you ever considered getting a life, the both of you?

Like the one you claim to have that prevents you from posting incessantly in this newsgroup?