Re: Ideological differences...

Lloyd E Parsons
SubjectRe: Ideological differences between big 3 german, americans and jap trash
FromLloyd E Parsons
Date02/22/2014 23:30 (02/22/2014 16:30)
Message-ID<bmsmopFnboeU1@mid.individual.net>
FollowsNashton

On 2014-02-22 22:11:32 +0000, Nashton said:

Nashton

On 2014-02-21 12:49 PM, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC wrote:

Right, they fixed the ride, but now you've got problems with the fucking understeer, cause the fucking thing got fwd.

You mean torque steer.

No, he means understeer, although not necessarily for the reason he claims.

At least get your terms straight.

Pot, have you met Kettle yet?

Now if you want a 4WD with virtually no undesteer, get a 300 HP Maxima and fit it with a front and rear torsion bar and Eibach springs or coil overs and ...

... and discover too late that such hardware mods violate the lease.

In the meantime, stay silent about the Audi Q7:

"...and when it does run out of grip at a relatively modest level of adhesion, the understeer that results..."

<http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/audi/q7/ride>

-hh

Here's another quote from the same article I found most enjoyable :

Well, nobody said you had to buy one.

Really? You've been pretty strong in your crap about a car I bought when it isn't any concern of yours.

You're getting pretty desperate there, Lloyd. Did what I say about your Verano hurt you that much?

Nothing that hurt me. You just made a complete ass of yourself which seems to be a skill you are honing in practically all your posts. And I won't even mention all your errors of fact.

If anything, your credibility, which you didn't have much of to begin with, is completely in the crapper now.

"For us however the world has moved on a little beyond the point occupied by the Q7. Lacking both the style and off-road class of even a Discovery let alone the Rangie and the sheer all-round ability of the GL, the Q7 is not a poor car but one that was once reasonably good but has now grown old. It’s too heavy, stodgy to drive and dynamically limited to earn a recommendation from us here, qualified or otherwise."

This flies in the face of your braying about your wonderful Audi. Gotta love it!! :)

-- Lloyd