Re: As with our trolls, the...

-hh
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the morons wh
From-hh
Date02/19/2014 01:27 (02/18/2014 16:27)
Message-ID<5c062360-2310-4c66-b191-4a2162607b40@googlegroups.com>
FollowsNashton
Followupsed (22m) > -hh

On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 6:18:05 PM UTC-5, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
You should have just bought a 25 year old Miata and compared notes with bakr, ...

Not really what Lloyd was interested in, but the market on relatively recent vintage 'enthusiast' vehicles are that they're starting to appreciate in value, which might have made for an interesting financial discussion.

Here's one citation example:

<http://www.mensjournal.com/expert-advice/six-classic-cars-that-will-grow-in-value-20131030>

IIRC, a recent issue of AutoWeek stated that the '80s vehicles are starting to bump up. Personally, I've heard that fine example of the 80's vintage M491 optioned 911's are now going for $75-$100K.

-hh

ed (22m) > -hh