Re: As with our trolls, the...

Sandman
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the morons wh
Message-ID<slrnlg7llo.bk3.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsLloyd E Parsons

In article <bmhc9nFal0oU1@mid.individual.net>, Lloyd E Parsons wrote:

Lloyd E Parsons
...and I spent most of the morning at the dealership getting things all lined out.

Got a Verano. Ended up liking it a little more than the Encore.

Nashton
My condolences.

Poor you.

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
What???? Subtract the 2000000 pennies from the price of your Q7 TDI and get an idea how many mac pros he can buy for that change

Sandman
Nashton leases his cars, he can't afford to actually buy a car...

Lloyd E Parsons
Nothing wrong with leasing if it meets your needs.

Well, it is if you're trying to claim other people are poor just because they couldn't afford (or didn't choose) to buy the cheap SUV-wannabe he couldn't afford and were forced to lease instead. It's quite funny. :)

-- Sandman[.net]