Re: Rowing rowing down the ...

-hh
SubjectRe: Rowing rowing down the boat gently by the sea
From-hh
Date02/25/2014 03:36 (02/24/2014 18:36)
Message-ID<ed59b9f6-e747-4ec1-ae72-06444bbfea93@googlegroups.com>
FollowsAlan Baker

Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
On 2014-02-24 21:54:12 +0000, Puffin Killer said:

Puffin Killer
"Puffin Killer" wrote in message news:leflsc$g1$1@dont-email.me...

Alan Baker
What do you drive? And what is it worth? And how much does the insurance and maintenance cost your daddy?

Puffin Killer
Hmmmmm.....no answer from Dickie. I wonder why. I'm sure he has a luxury sports car. Maybe a Ferrari or a Maserati, or even a Corvette

Perhaps I should finally post a pic of 'The Chariot'?

<http://www.photo-hh.com/2013/chariot.jpg>

Recognize that Emblem? ;-)

Alan Baker
Well for myself, ... and no one pays for any of it but me. What about you, Michael: what do you want to pretend you drive this week?

Found his ride right here:

<http://www.autoweek.com/article/20140224/CARNEWS05/140229905>

In the meantime:

"Well, with ...more than enough money to pay it off tomorrow, if I wanted to, I'd say I pretty much own it..."

No, what you got is a promissory note. It ain't owned by you until yer holding the Pink Slip...and that's a good 4 years and 11 months away from now, if (and only if) you first fulfill your end of the bargain with your bank. Per their terms, not yours.

Why? Because with that utterly silly set of tortured Goal Posts, it would be just as truthful for another man to claim that they supposedly "own" pretty much anything whose MSRP is less than their Net Worth...but again, without the Title in hand, that's also a big fat lie. But playing that poseur game just for the hell of it, here ya go:

<http://www.porsche-code.com/PFSI3I23>

-hh