Re: As with our trolls, the...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the morons
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/12/2014 21:13 (02/12/2014 12:13)
Message-ID<e6af1f1e-ec01-45e1-87b1-2198d3fb5764@googlegroups.com>
FollowsLloyd E Parsons

On Monday, February 10, 2014 9:21:39 PM UTC-7, Lloyd Parsons wrote:

Lloyd E Parsons
On 2014-02-11 02:18:08 +0000, Nashton said:

Nashton

Alan Baker
On 2014-02-10 15:47:41 +0000, Silver Slimer said:

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 07:29:06 -0500, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC <isquat@gmail.com>wrote:

Who gives a flying fuck. Bottom line is this: while on a full tower PC you can swap the graphics cards to work around bugs and features in (expensive) suite such a maya on new Mac Pro you'd suck your own dick while it's sorted out between the 3rd party (expensive) sw maker and apple.

I truly DO enjoy that every part of my desktop experience is determined by me. The motherboard's make is mine to decide, as is the graphics card, RAM manufacturer and sound card. It truly is liberating.

As is mine, I choose to use those parts that Apple, MS and other mfgs decide to put into them.

What I don't do, nor want to do, is twiddle with making some butt ugly tower! :)

Nashton
Oh yes, the butt ugly tower argument # 34.a. And besides, what do you ever do on a computer to justify your twiddling?

Lloyd E Parsons
Since I said I didn't want to twiddle, why would you ask?

Probably because he's a 'graduate' of the Michael Glasser School of Reading Comprehension... but don't forget that Nic is an 'impohtent bizness man', so anything he does on a computer will necessarily trump what you're doing ;)