Re: As with our trolls, the...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the mor
FromAlan Baker
Date02/17/2014 09:13 (02/17/2014 00:13)
Message-ID<ldsgac$ac2$2@news.datemas.de>
FollowsLloyd E Parsons

On 2014-02-17 03:51:38 +0000, Lloyd E Parsons said:

Lloyd E Parsons

Nashton
On 2014-02-14 10:24 PM, ed wrote:

ed
Repairs or maintainence? For routine maintainence, you're looking at $80 oil changes and $400+ 40k service due to the dsg. It also has a timing belt rather than chain so that needs replacing (probably not an issue for Lloyd with the low miles he drives). For repairs, we've between bitten by a high pressure fuel pump failure and clogged dpf / egr filter.

Nashton
You're full of crap ed.

Oil changes on Audis are as cheap or as expensive as any other car. Audi offers an upfront $750 charge for *all* the regular services.\ $400 is not an unheard of amount for a 40K service on any car, just in case you had no clue, which obviously you don't.

If something breaks on any make after the warranty period, you're looking at expensive repairs.

Stop advertising ignorance.

Lloyd E Parsons
$750 for what? All the service for the life of tha car? Monthly? Annually?

Or is it just a number you pulled out of your ass?

I know what I'd bet on... :-)