Re: As with our trolls, the...

David Fritzinger
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the mor
FromDavid Fritzinger
Date02/18/2014 17:00 (02/18/2014 11:00)
Message-ID<dfritzin-3459CC.11003218022014@news.eternal-september.org>
FollowsBrake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC

In article <ldvf6q$a52$2@dont-email.me>, "Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC" <isquat@gmail.com>wrote:

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
[snip]

Lloyd E Parsons
Why would I want a Passat over a Jetta? I can think of no reason at all.

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
It got a better name and is somewhat roomier. Jetta has the same aspirations as saab: made of jets it is not. It's a very idiotic name for something in between golf and passat.

FWIW, the Jetta has, in the past, been a Golf with a separate trunk, instead of a hatchback. Hatchbacks are very popular in Europe, but not so much in the US. They have become separate models for the US for two reasons. First, the cars made in Germany were much more expensive than their Japanese and US competition (Jetta vs. Focus, Corolla, etc., and Passat vs. Accord, Fusion, etc.). Second, they built the cars so that they would be more suitable for American taste-smoother ride vs better handling, etc.