Re: As with our trolls, the...

Lloyd E Parsons
SubjectRe: As with our trolls, the problem wasn't the Mac Pro itself... It's the problem with the morons
FromLloyd E Parsons
Date02/10/2014 17:10 (02/10/2014 10:10)
Message-ID<blsb0oFqcoqU1@mid.individual.net>
FollowsSilver Slimer
FollowupsNashton (10h & 7m) > Lloyd E Parsons

On 2014-02-10 15:47:41 +0000, Silver Slimer said:

Silver Slimer
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 07:29:06 -0500, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC <isquat@gmail.com>wrote:

Alan Baker
Who gives a flying fuck. Bottom line is this: while on a full tower PC you can swap the graphics cards to work around bugs and features in (expensive) suite such a maya on new Mac Pro you'd suck your own dick while it's sorted out between the 3rd party (expensive) sw maker and apple.

Silver Slimer
I truly DO enjoy that every part of my desktop experience is determined by me. The motherboard's make is mine to decide, as is the graphics card, RAM manufacturer and sound card. It truly is liberating.

As is mine, I choose to use those parts that Apple, MS and other mfgs decide to put into them.

What I don't do, nor want to do, is twiddle with making some butt ugly tower! :)

-- Lloyd