Re: Ideological differences...

ed
SubjectRe: Ideological differences between big 3 german, americans and jap trash
Fromed
Date02/21/2014 17:56 (02/21/2014 08:56)
Message-ID<415a670f-d76c-40a7-93e2-3d03db72c2f4@googlegroups.com>
FollowsBrake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
FollowupsBrake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC (5m)

On Friday, February 21, 2014 8:47:45 AM UTC-8, Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, ...

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
I wonder how affordable it's for zee Germans at the Nurburngring(sp?)

-hh
I believe that the Nürburgring is still open to the public for DIYs...per their website, its now EURO 27 per lap.

Brake Dive, Acceleration Squat, Body Roll Works LLC
Seems kinda sorta affordable compared to the track day prices in the states (I'm guessing $500-1000 per day, wonder if there are per lap deals or just the buffet one for 4 digit prices)

uh, dude. you can regularly find track days in the $100-$200 range. $300 is a pretty expensive one. $500-$1000 better be one fancy ass class and not just a track day.